Drawing in 1, 2 & 3 Point Perspective
Welcome to the first week of the Drawing Fundamentals Crash Course!
Ok so we're moving on to drawing in perspective so that we're able us to draw 3D objects more accurately!
Make sure you watch the Drawing Tutorial video via the YouTube Channel, and when you're ready, start the tasks.
List of Tasks:
- TASKS: Complete atleast 1 task from each Task type
- 1 Point Perspective
- 2 Point Perspective
- 3 Point Perspective
- Forshortened shape
- SUBMIT: You can get feedback from myself, or give feedback to others yourself if you like!
- Submit your Art work here.
- Select the category '01 Line and Shape'.
- When submitting, it would help if you put any task related question or problem in the title.
- Artwork Images must not exceed 1mb each.
- File Types are gif,jpg,png,jpeg
Drawing in Perspective
Please generate your tasks at the Perspective Generator. You can download all of the materials here.
This will include the .PSD file and a .JPG image of the grid used in the video. Enjoy practicing and please submit your work, I look forward to seeing all of your shapes!
Oh, and if you would be so kind to give the Art Video a Thumbs up on YouTube, please! ;)
- Page :